Monday, January 12, 2015

Pixel & Eloise In An Alien Landscape

Hi Friends-who-are-People,

I hope your new year is going well. So far it is going a lot better than the end of last year for me, but since we're only 2 weeks in I won't get too complacent…

I have some art for you…I'm sorry it's not great…I'm busy & distracted & synthetically medicated…but I still try at least : ) : ) : )

And I may not have very much art for you this year--(don't cry)--because I have struck upon an idea I will call "a creative business venture" even though that moniker depresses me.

My husband, The Moonchild, and I have been thinking upon "creative business ventures" for a couple of years now, and finally one came to me! I will probably have to invest most of this year's allotted time to initiating this venture, but…

I will still try to bring you the ugly art, sucky music videos and Vogon poetry you crave with all your souls.


Because that's how much I love you.

I sure do miss our scanner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment